Saturday 20 February 2016

Loving Yoga Camp and my Yoga Progression

I'm 26 days in to 30 days of Yoga Camp - an online yoga 'bootcamp' from Yoga With Adriene and I am quite simply LOVING it! My own yoga practice, mind and body awareness and body appreciation has really come on through it.

Adriene's approach allows more movement and stretching before each asana, previously I thought it was more of a static process from pose to pose. Not only does this allow me to listen to what my body needs inbetween poses, but I am more warmed up and flexible when I get there too!

I've learnt lizard, dancer, humble hero poses and more. Yoga Camp has also introduced me to elements of Vinyasa yoga which I didn't know I loved and is such good exercise. 

As Adriene says, 'find what feels good' and Yoga Camp feels good to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment