Wednesday 18 June 2014

Vegan Banana and Cacao chip muffins

I was so excited to make this from the moment I saw the recipe... especially as it seemed so easy to make and I haven't had any form of muffins for a long time.

These were based on The Blonde Vegan's recipe for Vegan Banana and Cacao Chip Muffins.

My Cacao nibs actually arrived while they were in the oven... so I used small broken-up dark chocolate in the mix... then sprinkled with Cacao nibs over the top.


The mix doesn't need a blender or food processor (highly convenient) just lots of arm work with a fork for mashing up the bananas :)

This mix goes in the oven for 20 mins and voila! These are mine cooling (very proud)!
 

They are tasty, gooey, filling and satisfy a sweet tooth too. Thanks to The Blonde Vegan and Deliciously Ella for providing such 'clean' healthy and vegan treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment